Where Can You Catch a Fish Fry Around Town?
We're on the hunt for some Lenten fare. If your church or organization is hosting a fish fry this season, be sure to post it on our events calendar.
With the start of Lent comes the season of fish fries. Many churches and organizations host them, and most restaurants feature some catch-of-the-day special on their menus.
We found a few places where you can get your fish fry fix, but know there are many more out there. If your church, business or organization is hosting a fish fry this Lenten season, be sure to add it to our events calendar.
- Every Friday, Feb. 24-March 30, from 4-7 p.m., at St. Isidore Catholic Church, 18201 23 Mile Road in Macomb.
- Shrimp and cheese pizza have also been added to the menu this year. A new drive thru lane will also be available for pick-up orders.
- Prices range from $5-$10.
- Every Friday, Feb. 24-March 30, from 4:30-7:30 p.m., at St. John Vianney, 54045 Schoenherr in Shelby Township.
- Fish options include deep fried cod loin or baked Alaskan pollock. Dinners also include an all-you-can-eat salad bar, two sides, beverages and dessert. Take-out meals swap coleslaw for the salad bar.
- Prices range from $4.50-$8.50. Children under age 5 eat free.
- Every Friday, Feb. 24-March 30, from 4:30-7 p.m., in the St. Lawrence School cafeteria.
- Options include baked and fried fish, butterfly shrimp, pizza, various sides and dessert.
- Prices range $3.50-$7.50.
- All-you-can-eat every Friday, Feb. 24-March 23, from 3:40-7:30 p.m. in the parish hall, 50931 Maria Street in New Baltimore.
- Menu options include fresh and baked cod, various sides, desserts and more. Carry outs are available.
- Prices range $5-$9. Children under age 5 eat free.