Five Places To Stay Cool In Shelby
It’s going to be another hot one today, Shelby, with temperatures lingering in the 90s. Here’s a reminder of some cool spots in Shelby, listed in no particular order.
- Erma’s Original Frozen Custard: Strawberry? Blue Moon? Watermelon Ice? Whatever you choose is sure to cool you off.
- Stony Creek Metropark: with two beaches, a water slide, lots of shady areas, you’re sure to stay nice and cool. There’s also an air conditioned Nature Center with lots to look at and do.
- The New Rink: Stay inside and skate! Sessions are set for this weekend.
- Bark-A-Bout: Too hot to walk the dog outside? Bark-A-Bout has a lot of activities to keep your best friend busy and cool, including a swimming pool.
- Beamerz Zap Zone: Cool, dark, indoor fun for laser tag fans.