Good Morning Shelby, Utica: Sept. 14
Get a daily dose of your local news before you start your day.
Good morning Shelby and Utica, make it a good one!
- Patch is featuring an article today about how the increase in running as a sport and races to raise money for charities has boosted the sales of some local businesses and filled the pockets of several local charities.
- This week, Shelby-Utica Patch will share tips on how to save money, from free salads at Meijer to discounts at Parisian.
- A Shelby Township resident and retired UCS teacher has partnered with her son to write a book on parenting.
- If you have always dreamed of writing a book, but just don't know how to go about it, join the Shelby Writer's Club. The group is meeting tonight at the Shelby Township library.
- If you haven't "liked" the Shelby-Utica Patch Facebook page, please do so for updated information throughout the day.