Real Detroit Weekly Finds Best Bars, BBQ, Arcade in Shelby Township, Utica
Bad Brad's BBQ and Coyote Joe's were among several local businesses to make the Real Detroit's "Best in Metro Detroit" guide for 2013.
Looking for somewhere to watch the game? How about an independent gym to work off some winter weight? You'll find the best places to do both and a whole lot more in Shelby Township and Utica, according to Real Detroit Weekly.
A weekly newspaper serving Metro Detroit, Real Detroit Weekly asks readers each year to nominate and vote for their favorite businesses in dozens of categories. The votes are tallied and each February, the "Best in Metro Detroit" guide is released.
This year, businesses in Shelby Township and Utica snagged several of the top spots.
- Best Country Night – Coyote Joe's
- Best Bar On A Thursday Night – Coyote Joe's
- Best Pub – Hamlin Pub
- Best Arcade – Dave & Buster's
- Best Bar to Watch the Game – Ciccarelli's
- Best BBQ Restaurant - Bad Brad's
- Best Gym Chain – Life Time Fitness
- Best Independent Gym - Level Fitness
- Best Men's Haircut – Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men
- Best Tanning Salon – Chili Peppers
- Best Bank – Chase
Do you agree with these picks? Tell us in the comments.