The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
See More on Patch
- Should Schools Stop Requiring Foreign Language Classes?
- Utica Schools Students Prepare to Take Off in Elite Rocket Contest
- Two Utica Community Schools Among the Most Challenging Schools in America
- Suburban Ford Honors Teacher of the Year with New Set of Wheels
- It's Michigan Merit Exam Week Again, So How Did Last Year's UCS Juniors Do?
Most Popular articles
- ACO Hardware Closing 14 Stores, Shelby Township Location to Remain Open
- New Homes for Sale in Shelby Township, Utica This Week
- Shelby Township to Hold Sunoco Pipeline Town Hall
- Road Rage, Construction and Veterans Memorial Among the Top Stories This Past Week on Shelby-Utica Patch
- Shelby Township Man's Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun in Road Rage Incident