View 'Pantyhose Flasher' Of Metro Detroit in a larger map
Clinton Township police are reporting that a serial pantyhose flasher was spotted at Partridge Creek on Monday night.
The man, who also has been spotted wearing only a shirt and sheer pantyhose in several other communities in southeastern Michigan, appeared at Forever 21 in Partridge Creek at 8:40 p.m. on March 19, according to Capt. Richard Maierle.
A woman and her boyfriend recognized the serial flasher from media coverage, and he immediately left when spotted.
The woman and boyfriend said the alleged flasher left in a 2008 silver Grand Cherokee.
The serial pantyhose flasher also was spotted at:
- A Justice girl's clothing store and another clothing shop in Utica on Monday;
- Twice in Chesterfield Township, once in December and again March 7;
- Several salons and shops in Rochester Hills;
- A salon in Bloomfield Township in February;
- A boutique in West Bloomfield in March
- And other locations in Auburn Hills and Canton.
See More on Patch
- Shelby Township Home Invasion, Woman Found in Creek, Utica Siblings Undergo Brain Surgery
- Woman Found Dead in Shelby Township Creek
- Arrest Made in Connection to Home Invasions in Shelby Township
- Police: Shelby Township Church Robbed After Easter Services - Update
- Man Attacks Stranger for Sticking Up for His Wife