Tickets Selling Fast for Valentine's Day Daddy-Daughter Dance in Shelby
The 2013 Daddy & Daughter Dance offered through Shelby Township Parks & Recreation will be held Feb. 14 at Cherry Creek Golf and Banquet Center.
Valentine's Day is for daughters this year, with the 2013 Shelby Township Parks & Recreation Daddy & Daughter Dance scheduled for Feb. 14.
Tickets, though still available for the dance, are going fast, according to the parks and recreation department.
Cherry Creek Golf and Banquet Center on 24 Mile Road will host this year's festivities, with doors opening at 6 p.m. and a buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Music and dancing starts after dinner and the night wraps up at 8:30 p.m., with every young lady taking home a nosegay, provided by the Shelby Township Gardeners' Club, and a small gift courtesy of the parks and recreation department. Keepsake photos will also be sold throughout the night, payable by cash or check.
Tickets are $40 per resident couple and $14 per additional daughter. Non-residents are an additional $10 per family.
Residents and non-residents can register for the dance in a variety of ways:
- Walk-in: Visit the parks and recreation office at 52700 Van Dyke. Payment can be made by cash, money order, check, VISA or MasterCard.
- Mail: Complete and sign the registration form available in the winter/spring activities brochure mailed to Shelby Township and Utica residents and available online. Include a check, money order or credit card payment with the form.
- Fax: Complete and sign the registration form and fax it to 586-726-7228 with a VISA or MasterCard payment. You may request confirmation of receipt on your fax form.
- Phone: Call the parks and recreation department at 586-731-0300 and pay using your VISA or MasterCard. A receipt will be e-mailed to any
household that has an e-mail address on file; otherwise your credit
card bill is confirmation of your enrollment.
- Drop Box: Place your completed registration form in an envelope with your check, money order or credit card payment. The drop box is located next to the entrance door at the parks and recreation department and is accessible 24/7.
Check the parks and recreation brochure or call the department at 586-731-0300 for more information.