Wake Up, Shelby and Utica: Sept. 19
Get a quick dose of your local news on the Shelby-Utica Patch.
Here's to a new week. Let's make it a good one, Shelby and Utica.
Here's what Patch has on tap today:
- When you look at a food label, do you know the difference between fat-free and zero trans fat? Well, don't fret, you can learn tonight at the Understanding Food Label Lingo class at Henry Ford Health System.
- One sentence proclaiming "no variances allowed" has sent one Utica condominium complex back to the drawing board on its plan for new apartments.
- Check out a video of satisfied customers counting their deals at Saturday's Shelby Township police auction.
- Patch takes a look at the Utica Girls Golf Team, and their dedication to teamwork. To read more about the champions, click here.
- In case you missed it, Shelby-Utica Patch posts death notices to help people find funeral information. The community can add notices, also.