In Macomb County, eastbound and westbound I-94, between 23 Mile and County Line roads, will be reduced to a single lane from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday (May 5-6) for ongoing construction.
Starting Monday, May 7, eastbound I-94 will be reduced to a single lane nightly from 23 Mile Road to County Line Road. Construction will start at 7 p.m. and end by 6 a.m. the following morning. The nightly closure will continue until Friday, May 11.
This closure information was provided by the Michigan Department of Transportation.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- ACO Hardware Closing 14 Stores, Shelby Township Location to Remain Open
- New Homes for Sale in Shelby Township, Utica This Week
- Road Rage, Construction and Veterans Memorial Among the Top Stories This Past Week on Shelby-Utica Patch
- Shelby Township Man's Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun in Road Rage Incident
- Shelby Township to Hold Sunoco Pipeline Town Hall