Here are five places in Shelby and Utica that will be merry with drink and food on St. Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be upon you.
- : Doors open at 7 a.m. for Irish breakfast and coffee. A tent will be set up outside with a DJ and live music will be playing throughtout the day. Bag pipers and Irish dancers will make special apperances. Drink Specials include $3 Bushmills; $3 Killians; $3 Jameson; $4 Irish Coffee; $4 Guinness Pints; $5 Irish Car Bombs and $5 Jager Bombs.
- will open at 9 a.m. for breakfast and green beer. Drink specials will be announced on St. Patrick's Day.
- is opening at 9 a.m. and serving breakfast specials. An outdoor tent will be set up with live bands and a DJ will be spinning inside. The beer of the month is Genesse Cream ale and green beer. The bar is also expecting Irish Car Bombs and green shot to be a hit. Food specials include Irish Stew, corned beef and cabbage and Rueben Pizzas.
- on 22 and Hayes opens at 7 a.m with rotating live bands and drink specials throughout the day.
- opens at 11 a.m. and will offer food and drink specials all day. There will also be a 50/50 pot of gold raffle.
Take a look at from last year.