Happy Friday, Shelby and Utica! Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop, too. Here’s what you need to know to get the most out of the day.
- Can you believe that the first day of school is less than a month away? But don’t panic, Patch is here to help. Check out our guide of supply lists for all of the Utica Community Elementary Schools to make sure your kid is ready to glue and glitter.
- Also check out where to get the best . And if you happen to find any deals of your own, then help out your fellow moms and let us know at email@example.com.
- If you are looking for something to do with the whole family, the Selfridge Air Show might be just the thing. Head out to the Selfridge Air National Guard Base for the tonight at 5 p.m. Then check out the show this weekend for a day of inflatables, flying and fun.
- With a busy weekend of outdoor activities like the air show, Armada Fair and , make sure to check out the forecast for today and the next couple of days.
- Today is National Potato Day, so make sure to stop by your local grocery store or to grab a bag of the tasty little spuds. Whether you bake ‘em, roast ‘em or mash ‘em, this is the perfect excuse to cook up a tantalizingly tater feast.