Tonight starts the Fine Art Friday Nights series with Restaurant Night in Downtown Farmington.
You can pick up a stamp card, purchase any three specials and, then, redeem your card for an artsy prize. There will also be a strolling art troupe.
At 7:45 p.m. meet up at Starbucks for a lantern led walking tour of the art guided by a docent from the DIA.
Participating Restaurants include:
- Basement Burger Bar - The DaVinci Code Drink Special - $5.00
- Bellacino's - The Michaelangelo Special - Any 1/2 Grinder, Chips & Drink - $6.99
- Cowley's - Portrait of an Angel-Foodcake - $4.95
- Dagwood's Deli - Cezannewich Special - Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off
- Dimitri Brothers - Picasso's Secret Gyro with Greek Salad - $4.95
- Ginger's Cafe - "Palette Pleasing" Ginger Peach Tea - $2.25/Ginger Peach Torte - $4.95
- Luigi's Trattoria - Culinary Art Collector Special - 20% Off Entire Bill (excludes alcohol, dine-in only)
- Mentobe Cafe - Frances Bacon Pig Pen Pie - $2.95
- Page's Food & Spirits - FREE Masterpiece Clam Chowder with Any Beverage Purchase
- Tina's Coney Island - Chicken El Greekco - Chicken Greek Salad - $4.99