If you find yourself looking for an open restaurant on Thanksgiving, here are five places that will welcome you with open arms.
1. , the famous Italian restaurant is going American on Thanksgiving with its offering of a large or small feast consisting of turkey, stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. The Thanksgiving feast comes in small or large, depending on the family size. Buca di Beppo will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
2. J. Baldwin's Restaurant in Clinton Township is offering a meal that will please the finer palate on Thanksgiving. The restaurant is offering a buffet consisting of smoked salmon, shrimp cocktail, calamari, turkey, stuffing and all the fixings for $24.99 for adults and $12.99 for kids. Oh yeah, and dessert is included in that price too. If you want J. Baldwin's to cater the Thanksgiving feast to your home, you can get a fully cooked gourmet meal that feeds 8 to 10 people brought to your home for less than $200.
3. has become a downtown Rochester institution for upscale dining on Thanksgiving. They have hundreds of patrons every year, so reservations are recommended (call 248-651-2266). They will be open from 12:30-6 p.m.
4. in Troy will be open on Thanksgiving. If you're looking for an upscale meal of US Prime steak and excellent service? will be taking reservations for dinner from 2-9 p.m.
5. Bar Louie in Clinton Township will be open. If you're not in the mood for traditional Thanksgiving food, try out Bar Loiue, the "hip neighborhood restaurant and bar." It will be serving food from its normal menu from 3 p.m. to closing time, which has not yet been determined, according to the restaurant's manager.