It’s that time of year; when spring is in the air and the smell of gourmet food wafting from restaurants along the Hall Road corridor lures you in.
Don’t fret, you don’t have to choose just one of the many delicious restaurants. Join the Sterling Heights Chamber of Commerce’s bi-annual Grub Crawl April 25 and sample the menu at 10 restaurants.
Participating restaurants are:
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Ichiban Japanese Bistro
- Sterling Bistro
- Wiseguy’s Bar and Grill
Tickets are being sold for $25 per person; $40 for two people or $150 for 10 people—alcohol is not included, but each restaurant will be offering drink specials.
But for one lucky Patch reader and a friend, tickets to the eating extravaganza are free.
To enter the contest, you just have to answer one simple question in the comment section below: What’s your favorite restaurant in Macomb County and why?
And what contest wouldn’t be complete without rules? Ours are:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, write in the comment section below what your favorite Macomb County restaurant is and why.
- All entries must be received by 4 p.m. Eastern Time April 23. The winner will be announced on April 24.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners who entered will be selected at random.
- Two grand prize winners will receive two tickets to the Fall Grub Crawl. Each ticket is valued at $25.
- for complete Official Rules.
How it Works
A shuttle bus will stop at the ten restaurants every 20 to 30 minutes—so you can dine and dash without having to drive. As the night winds down, you can take the bus back to the restaurant you left your car. Or you can tour the participating restaurants in your own car—at your own pace.