Shelby Township resident Rebecca Fisher, 22, won 4th runner-up honors during Saturday's Miss Oakland County pageant, held at the in Farmington Hills.
St. Clair Shores resident Shelby Gardiner, 20, took home the title.
Others competing included:
- Brenna Christine O'Malley, 23, Sterling Heights - 3rd runner-up
- Victoria Lines, 17, Troy
- Elana Bandalene, 19, Sylvan Lake
- MacKenzie Lauren Strom, 18, Commerce - 1st runner-up
- Crissie Zuchora, 22, Hazel Park
- Camille Bridges, 19, Southfield
- Meaghan Priebe, 22, Plymouth
- Kayla Pingel, 19, Farmington
- Mollie Catherine Smith, 19, Milford - 2nd runner-up
- Demi Lashbrook, 20, Marysville
- Melissa Keith, 21, Wolverine Lake
- Danica Katnik, 20, Howell
Fisher performed ballet en pointe during the talent portion of the contest, and her platform is "Empowering Young Girls in Science". As 4th runner-up, she receives a $100 scholarship.
Gardiner wins more than $1,000 in scholarship money, professional coaching with Rubicon Management, a portfolio photography session with Robert Bowden Photography and other gifts. Her platform is preventing date rape.