Dye the eggs, baste the ham and clean the house, Easter is less than a week away and if you're planning to treat the family to an Easter brunch or buffet this year, you'll want to make reservations soon.
This year the holiday falls on Sunday, April 8, and a number of local restaurants and banquet centers are offering all-you-can-eat buffets featuring omelet stations, waffle bars, carving stands and dessert tables laden with every sweet imaginable.
To find different brunches around town, hover your cursor over the markers on the map above and click on the event's bubble for times, prices and reservation information.
Here are five of the buffets you'll find on the map:
- 52000 Cherry Creek Drive, Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Easter Brunch/Dinner: Sunday April 8 only 10 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. seating available; Adults $34.95 before tax and tip, children ages 5-12 are $14.95 and children under 5 are free. Call for 586-254-6001 for reservations.
- 22871 21 Mile Rd., Macomb, MI 48044
- Easter Brunch/Dinner: Sunday, April 8, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Adults $23.95, children 11 and up $23.95, children 4 and under are free. Call for reservations at 586-493-9500.
- 12575 Hall Road, Utica MI 48317
- Easter Brunch/Dinner: Sunday April 8, open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Normal menu. Call 586-803-9463 for reservations.
- 16980 18 Mile Rd., Clinton Twp, MI 48038
- Easter Brunch: Sunday, April 8, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Adults $22.50, children 12 and under are free. Call for reservations at 586-228-2222.
- 46601 Gratiot, Chesterfield Twp., MI 48051
- Easter Buffet: Sunday, April 8, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.; Adults $19, children 5-12 $8, children 4 and under are free. Reservations can be made by email to email@example.com or by calling 586-949-4110. Sales tax and gratuity are included.
Don't see your favorite spot listed? Tell us in the coments and we'll post the information.