The Shelby Township Clerk's Office will remain open on Saturday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m to 2 p.m to accommodate an influx of in-person absentee voters, in the days leading up to the Nov. 6 elections.
The Saturday hours are in addition to the regular business hours. Clerk Stanley T. Grot’s office is located in the municipal building at 52700 Van Dyke Avenue, on the southeast corner of 24 Mile Road and Van Dyke Avenue.
As a registered voter, you may obtain an absentee voter ballot if you are:
- age 60 years or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
For additional information, visit shelbytwp.org.