For almost 10 years, the former 47th District Court building has been sitting vacant on 10 Mile east of Farmington Road in Farmington.
Last month, Farmington city council members authorized a contract with Thomas A. Duke Company to market the 14,000-square-foot building, while sits on a 3.87 acre site. The goal is to sell the property to a private developer, so we wondered what readers would like to see built on that site.
Tell us your vision is for this property in a comment on this story. After you've shared your thoughts, check out the list of today's events on our calendar, plus events for which you'll have to register or buy tickets later in the week.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- HealthQuest Helps HAVEN (all day)
- Toastmasters International (9 a.m.)
- (6:30 p.m.)
- Community for Spiritual Inquiry Meets (7 p.m.)
- Farmington Community Chorus Holiday Concert - "Glad Tidings" (Friday and Saturday)
- Farmington Players Holiday Musical Comedy: "The 1940s Radio Hour" (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)