Mitch von Zittwitz
- Varsity football tight end and linebacker
- "Mitch is a three-year varsity player ... he's received a lot of interest from Division-1 and D-2 schools.
"He’s going to have to make great plays on the field on Friday nights and by doing that, he’s going to be a leader on this team. Being in pressure situations, that’s going to help him out." - Utica coach Chris Smith
- Varsity football receiver and safety
- "Sam is probably the hardest worker I’ve worked with in the past five years. He’s a great kid that lives in the weight room. I've got a hard time kicking him out of there. He’s a good student, not only a leader in the weight room or on the field, but on the classroom, as well.
"He’s a guy that we rely on on the defensive side of the ball. He’s an aggressive player, not going to shy away from anything. He’s a physical kid." - Smith
- Varsity soccer goalkeeper
- "Brandon is a tremendous athlete in general, an outstanding
goalkeeper for us. Soft hands, large athlete, probably 6’4”-6’5”. He could
easily play football and be a great tight end or on the line.
"With his ability and soft hands it makes life for me as a coach a little more relaxed. He sets the tone for the team. He keeps a positive attitude and we feed off of that." - Eisenhower coach Josh Van Houton