- Veterans and their families can learn about the benefits and honors offered by the Great Lakes National Cemetery during a free bus tour by William Sullivan & Son Funeral Directors on Tuesday, Oct. 22. Guests will board the bus at the funeral home, 8459 Hall Rd. in Utica at 9 a.m. and will return at 2 p.m. The funeral home will provide a free lunch during the trip. Reservations are required at 586-731-2411.
- Join the Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry for a special travel presentation on Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 2 p.m. Information will be available regarding tours of Poland in Oct. 2014. The meeting is located at the Chamber of Commerce office at 12900 Hall Rd., Ste. 100 in Sterling Heights. RSVP at (586) 731-5400 x21.
- BD's Mongolian Grill at 13150 Hall Ed. in Sterling Heights is the scene of a fundraiser hosted by the Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Anchor Bay Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 5:30 p.m. RSVP online at shrcci.com.
- Howard's Fine Jewelry unveils their new brand during its 65th Anniversary celebration in support of Shades of Pink Foundation on Thursday, Oct. 24 at 34228 Van Dyke Ave., Sterling Heights. RSVP at goo.gl/k2Kmtj.
- The Macomb Charitable Foundation helps the needy families in Macomb County with a book sale beginning Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 5 p.m. from St. Peter Lutheran Church at 17051 24 Mile Rd. in Macomb. Books, movies, games and puzzles are available.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something