Barnes & Noble Booksellers
There are endless reading ideas for customers at Barnes & Noble Booksellers. Along with new books, magazines and newspapers this bookstore haS thousands of music titles to check out. There is also a Starbucks coffee cafe that sells muffins and assorted cakes and treats. If you need ideas for books, there is the Best Sellers section and the Barnes & Noble Recommends section.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces reserved for handicapped parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: September 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: New books, books on tape, coffee, gift cards, greeting cards, music and calendars
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Barnes & Noble Booksellers has a section with books its staff recommends.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food
- Number of newspaper titles: 10
- Number of magazine titles: 2,000
- Wi-Fi: Free