Buscemi's on Auburn
Buscemi's on Auburn not only has savory pizzas with the freshest and finest ingredients, it also serves 8- and 12-inch subs that will satisfy the meanest hunger. The most popular is the mushroom, steak and provolone 12-inch sub. If you're hosting a party for the big game, enquire about Buscemi's kegs. It sells both pony and full kegs. Call the store for beer choices.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces reserved for handicap parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: January 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, submarines, beer, liquor
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Take-out
- Specialties: Buscemi's has the best square, deep-dish pizzas in Shelby Township.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Steady customers who regularly buy from our store is what makes this neighborhood great, so we try to give them the best prices as we can.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew