Cherry Creek Golf Club
Founded in May 1994, the Cherry Creek Golf Club is Shelby Township's premier public golf course. With the feel of a private club, its 18 holes are 73.1/137 USGA grade and its par is 72. It also has a driving range and putting green for sharpening your skills before you step up to the first tee for a round with your friends. There's a pro shop should you have any last-minute needs before heading off to play.
After an afternoon of golf, sit down to a first-class dinner at the club's restaurant and full bar for a perfect cap to the day.
- Hours: Dawn to dusk during spring and summer; winter hours vary depending on the weather and when the snow begins to fly. Call for restaurant and bar hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There are four spaces reserved for handicapped parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: May 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Discounts: Group/family, Military, Senior
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- USGA rating: 73.1/137
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, On-course beverage service, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: No
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's
- Restrictions: No pets
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Lanny Wadkins.