For Chinese carry out, check out Chinese Express located on the southwest corner of 24 Mile and Hayes roads in Shelby Township. The food is MSG-free and is ready in 15 minutes or less. Its most popular dishes include the almond chicken and pad Thai noodles.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 9:30 pm; Sat, noon - 9:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spots reserved for handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Founding Date: November 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese and Thai food
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Special dinner packages for parties of 2 - 5 starting at $19.25 and ranging to $46.95.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Almond chicken is their signature dish.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual dress at least is the dress code.