Conquest Martial Arts Studio
Conquest Martial Arts Health & Wellness Center offers martial arts training, yoga and is dedicated to making a positive impact in every one of their student's experiences. It offers certifiable martial arts training in many disciplines like Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do and many other styles. It offers family and college student discounts, free fitness assessments and personal training that lead to a healthy mind and body.
- Hours: Daily, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spots reserved for handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Founding Date: March 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Early afternoon when there are few people.
- Features: Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of classes/week: 25
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 4
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 4:1
- Type: Aikido, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kendo, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: They train for real-life self defense.