Eisenhower High School
Eisenhower High School has garnered national and local accolades for its academic and sports programs. Macomb County rated the school as the best high school in the county and it placed in the top fifth percentile on Newsweek's Top High Schools in the United States list. With more than 2,000 students, Eisenhower continues to dominate in the high school sports arena. The school also offers numerous clubs and extracurricular activities.
- Fax: 586-797-1301
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:20am - 2:11pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access is available.
- Number of students: 2,094
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Graduation rate (%): 96
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited through State of Michigan with its Highest rating of “A”, North Central Accreditation, Blue Ribbon Exemplary School
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 23
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 180
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Eisenhower is active in Booster and Parent groups for academics, athletics and the fine arts. The school's online PowerSchool program allows parents to access student grades and attendance at any time. Many students volunteer in the community as well.
- What makes this community special?: The community has been recognized for excellence in education at state and national levels.
- Grade levels: 10 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: National Art Honor Society, Project Outreach, Debate, Science Olympiad, D.E.C.A., S.A.D.D., Student Council, Equestrian, Student Senate, Forensics, George C. Marshall National Honor Society, Yearbook, National Spanish Honor Society, Japanese
- Student clubs: Key Club, Math Club, Drama Club / International Thespian Society, Environmental Club, Ski Club, Eisenhower Hip Hop Club, Athletic Booster Club, Captain's Club, Young Republicans, PAW (Promoting Animal Welfare)
- Sports teams: Ice Hockey, Swimming, Wrestling, Basketball, Baseball, Cheer, Football, Bowling, Track, Lacrosse, Tennis, Soccer, Cross County, Golf, Dance Team, Softball