Located in the Corners Shopping Center, Happy Garden offers Cantonese, Hunan and Szechuan-style cuisine. Its food is cooked with 100% vegetable oil and every dish is MSG-free. The restaurant has many deals, like free chicken fried rice or lo mein noodles on purchases of $15.00 or more. Happy Garden is primarily a phone in/take-out business.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces reserved for handicapped parking near the entrance.
- Products: Fine Asian cuisine.
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: General Tso's chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried dumplings
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 1
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual