Famous for its oversized portions of custard and sundaes, Ice Cream & Custard Shops is located on the southeast corner of 26 Mile Road and Van Dyke Avenue in Shelby Township. In the summer, it offers outdoor seating where you can enjoy the weather with your dog that can enjoy its doggie soft serve ice cream as sloppily as they want. The shop offers a wide selection of ice cream that has something for everyone. It also has a trailer that will travel to your church event, birthday party or baseball game. Call for details.
- Hours: Summer Hours: daily, noon - 10:30pm. Winter Hours: daily, 1:30pm - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spaces reserved for handicapped parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: January 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Custard soft serve and ice cream treats are its main products.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: All its servings are oversized, so there is plenty to eat.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual