Mae Stecker Park
Mae Stecker Park features a playground, 1.5 miles of hiking trails and picnic tables. It also has two tennis courts,volleyball and basketball courts. Situated on more than 10 acres, there is plenty of space for fun.
- Fax: 586-726-7228
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - noon, 1:00 - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces reserved for handicap parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1974
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The playscape for the park was built from funds raised by the Fraternal Order of Police.
- Features: Athletic fields, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 14 acres