Located in the heart of Utica, Muldoon's Tavern is a local hangout that offers its patrons a large patio with two fire pits for fun around the fire. There you can also play pool, Keno, pulltabs, darts, Golden Tee video game or watch the big game on a large-screen TV. Call in your food order and it can be waiting for take-out when you arrive.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 12pm - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spots reserved for handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Good, American food, full bar, entertainment and games
- Specialties: Pizza and the best burgers in town are their specialties.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Noodle Shop, Philly Steaks, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Great, tasty burgers and gourmet pizza are their signature dishes.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Totally casual, easy going is the dress code.