New Panda Express
Conveniently located just south of 26 Mile Road off of Van Dyke Avenue, New Panda Express employs a cook who is schooled and licensed from a professional culinary arts school in China. Its meals include only the freshest ingredients that make for high-quality Chinese cuisine. New Panda Express is primarily a take out order restaurant. Its most popular dishes are the Szechuan chicken and sesame chicken dishes. Combo dishes are served with egg roll and fried rice. Prices are very affordable and you get a lot of food for so little cost.
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 9:30; Sat, noon -9:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are spaces reserved for handicapped parking near the entrance.
- Founding Date: January 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Thai cuisine.
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Szechuan and sesame chicken
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Mongolian, Thai
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Sesame Chicken dish best represents the restaurant because of its special sweet and spicy sauce.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner
- Dress code: casual