Ocean Breeze Restaurant
Since 1989, Ocean Breeze has been Shelby Township's family-restaurant gem for delicious, home-cooked meals. The Italian dishes, like the signature veal Parmesan, is worth traveling from counties away for. For $10.95, it includes a choice of salad, coleslaw, soup or fresh vegetable.
The ambiance is bight and friendly, and you can tell from the hostess' friendly greeting, the wait staff's upbeat attitude and energy that everyone is happy to be working here.
- Hours: Daily, 6:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are six handicapped parking spaces.
- Founding Date: December 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Family dining, good, wholesome, home-made meals
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: Fish and chips are the biggest seller.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people are very friendly, very loyal to their neighbors and community.
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Italian
- Signature dishes: Daily specials are popular with regular customers. Their best seller is Chicken Pot Pie, featured every Wednesday.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fish and Chips is their most popular dish.
- Executive chef: Chef Pauli
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual dress