The Orient Express has been in business since 1993 and has built a loyal following. Even though it has a lot to choose from on its menu, more than 90 percent of orders are either almond chicken or general tao chicken - both on the spicy-plus side. The secret is in the restaurant's mouth-watering gravy. For large events, ask about banquet trays and special group prices.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 2pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spots reserved for handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Founding Date: August 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cantonese style Chinese food
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Basic Chinese cuisine like almond chicken and sweet and sour pork. Combination plates include a single serving entree with egg roll and fried rice.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: General tao chicken and sweet and sour chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual