For a great break in your busy life, go out to Outback Steakhouse tonight, located on the corner of Schoenherr and Hall Roads in Utica. Start off your night with a Bloomin' Onion, a deep fried onion that is sliced into little wedges that can be dipped into a spicy dipping sauce. When your hunger is primed, dive in to one of the Baby Back Ribs or Alice Springs Chicken dishes or any of the many other grilled dishes on the menu.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spots reserved for handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Delicious grilled foods, salads, fried foods and various appetizers
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Noodle Shop, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Bloom' Onion appetizer and choice steaks.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Totally casual, easy going is the dress code.