Shelby Township Library
The Shelby Township library, which opened in 1971 serving the Township population of a little more than 29,400, now serves the Township's more than 73,000 residents.
The library has a collection of 118,000 books and offers free Internet and use of computers. It also offers a host of resources for job seekers. It has a large collection of audiobooks and eBooks, books on CD, CD-roms, large print books, paperbacks, magazines and DVDs. Also, check out the library's book club for Good Reads.
- Fax: 586-726-0535
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 8pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1972
- Services: Fax, Internet, Scan to PDF, Wi-Fi, used bookstore, copy machines
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Size of collection: 115,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free
- Book donation information: The library accepts book donations (no text books) every day that it is open.