St. Lawrence Catholic Church
Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
St. Lawrence Church, which sits on 15-acres near the Utica border, is made up of the present church, rectory, school and cemetery. Founded in 1886, St. Lawrence was the first Catholic Church in Utica. The State of Michigan recognized it as the oldest religious community in the city. The school, which opened in 1931, was originally run by nuns. Now, the school is taught by teachers and its curriculum focuses on word, sacrament and service. Nearly 800 students attend in grades preschool through 8th.
44633 Utica Rd, Utica, MI 48317
- Fax: 586-731-5393
- Hours: Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Accessible: yes