St. Lawrence Convent Elem School
Drag box to select area
Nearly 800 students attend pre-school through eight grade at St. Lawrence School. Originally, when the school was built in 1931, Sisters of St. Dominic - Adrian, taught clsses. But by the 1970s, lay teachers began replacing religious teachers. The school's curriculum focuses on word, sacrament and service.
44633 Utica Rd, Utica, MI 48317
- Fax: 586-731-5393
- Accessible: yes