Taco Bell serves the community with tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos, salads and various sides. The fast-food restaurant can include seasoned ground beef, steak, chicken, beans or potatoes on your taco, burritos or enchilada. In addition to the meat, you have your choice of crisp lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, pepper cheese on your taco, all in either a soft tortilla shell or a crunchy corn shell.
If you're economically strapped, you can still order from the $2 or 99-cent menus. Weight watchers can enjoy the Drive-Thru Diet Menu, with dishes under 400 calories.
- Hours: Lobby: Daily, 10am - 4am (drive-thru only after midnight).
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp up to entrance door
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, enchiladas
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
- Specialties: Grilled Chicken Taquitos, Grilled Steak Taquitos, Crunch Supreme, Enchiritos
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Signature dishes: tacos
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tacos
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: N/A
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: N/A