The Packard Proving Grounds
Drag box to select area
Built in 1928, the Packard Proving Grounds is now a national landmark. It was constructed by the Packard Motor Car Company with the help of famed architect Albert Kahn in order to provide the car company with suitable testing grounds for its automobiles. Restoration efforts are ongoing and visitors should call ahead for access to the grounds.
49965 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI 48317
- Hours: Daily, hours vary. Call for an appointment