Trinity Lutheran Church and School of Utica
Trinity Lutheran Church has been serving the community in Utica since 1882. From the church's humble beginings, it has grown to about 4,000 congregants and a school that teaches about 500 students a year.
The school, which credits itself with preparing students with skills to be a leader in the Christian community, offers pre-school and K - 8 programs. It also offers child care, Young 5's, (preschool and K-8 programs).
Busing is available to those who reside in the Utica Community School district.
- Fax: 586-731-1071
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators
- Founding Date: 1882
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Congregation size: 4,000
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes
- Number of students: 500
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: Lutheran
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: The school is accredited by the Michigan non-public school; National Lutheran School; Michigan District and the State of Michigan licensed teachers.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Small classroom sizes.
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The church's marquee has been displaying inspirational messages to thousands of passersby a day.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Pre-School, K-8
- Special education: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Strings, Band, Handbells, Choir
- Sports teams: Basketball, Volleyball, Cheer, Dance Team, Soccer Baseball